Monday, May 31, 2010

book blogs..

I like them. sounds weird even to me. I love books and I guess I like to read what others thought about them too. lol.  It all started when an ex coworker of mine directed me to her book blog so that we could share ideas of what book to read next. :)  She references several different book blogs in her blog. Now I am always looking for book blogs.  I have a scrap piece of paper near the computer that I write book titles on to look for at the library.  I can't tell you how many books I am currently reading right now....I lost track.  I don't read reviews of books before I read them, I am afraid they will alter my opinion of the book.  I like to read them after to see if I feel the same way about the book and to leave my own feedback.  My husband mentioned me having my own book blog but I have a hard time verbalizing what I am thinking in my head which is why I am not a writer.  I know sadz. :(  Even the idea of blogging sounds so appealing to me, but then I get on here and I am hitting backspace more than I am typing for fear of someone running across this blog and thinking I sound like a complete moron. jeez!  I guess I am a big loser but not the biggest kind that gets to be on television. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design