Monday, August 16, 2010

Exciting?...Perhaps.

In the last three weeks or so I have sent out resumes/applied online for 7 jobs.  Today I finally got called for an interview.  I was so excited that I finally got a call....and then I realized that I needed to shower (arm pits not smell so nice) and wash my hair (greasy ewww).   I had an hour to get myself showered and ready.  Talk about last minute notice!!  I wore some black gaucho pants and a black v-neck t-shirt with a hot pink tank under it for a layered look with hot pink low heeled sandals.  I had issues with my hair...because well, it is curlyish and I wear it straight and one hour is just really not long enough to do my hair much less the whole finding something to wear and putting on a little make up.  Jeez!!  I wound up wearing my hair in a pony tail with the front kinda poufed up with bobby pins to make it stay.  I should have taken a pic but I am lazy and took that crap off and took my hair down almost immediately after I got home.

Did I mention that the place I interviewed at is literally less than 5 minutes from my house?  That would be great.  The position I applied for is Receptionist...sounds easy and it is part time AND it will make hubby quit saying I need a job. lol.  I arrived 15 minutes early and went in....the interview lasted 15 minutes.  The man was nice, I answered his questions honestly and tried to remember to smile a lot. But I am not sure, I couldn't really read if he liked me or not.  He smiled a lot.  He even laughed at one point.  My fingers are crossed, he says I will know something by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design