Saturday, June 26, 2010

BILLY...

the Exterminator!! I think that I live close enough that I could totally become a creeper and stake out his house. lol. I don't know that my husband would approve, nor would Billy's wife but I think I could take her.   I am not entirely sure what it is about Billy Bretherton, but I will admit I have got something of a crush.  I have been watching the marathon of Billy the Exterminator on A&E today and have even watched some episodes I had already seen.  Thankfully I shared my little friend with my best friend and now we can be creepers together. LMBO.  True she lives further away and can't actually go with me if I decide that I would like to go to jail for stalking, but at least she can share bask in the wonderfulness of exterminating on television.  Funniest thing to me is that I don't really like "reality" shows and I think that this is classified as one. I wonder what my husband would think if I were to call VexCon and see if they can take care of my pest problem...problem is I need to find a pest first.   Hahaha. Well, I have to go now...I can hear Billy calling from the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design