Monday, April 27, 2009

I officially hate the bank...

Okay this story starts back on Thursday....I went to my gparents to get a few of my things and see if I had any mail. I had a new debit card from Capital One. I didn't ask for it, they sent them out due to fraudulent activity or some crap. Okay. It says to call and activate the card and that your old pin will work. Sweet. Some hours later the kiddos and I are going to meet SO at Grady T Wallace for his softball game so I figure I will stop at the gas station and get gum, snacks, etc. Guess what? The effing card won't work! Okay now I look like a total dummy. No big deal I will call and make sure it got activated, maybe I hung up too soon.
Next day SO and I go to town so I decide that we will try my card at the ATM....NO LUCK. Fine, we got busy and forgot to go by the bank. Whatever. I will call the 800 number and see what they have to say. They say call the bank branch and reset my pin. Cool. I do that and figure everything is cool. So I am trying to buy some kid shampoo for my daughter who has extremely curly hair and dry scalp from an online store....The card is DENIED!! Now my patience is gone. This morning first thing I went to the bank, they apologized and swiped my card and had me enter a new pin. la-ti-dah. I go to Wal-Mart to get dog food and low and behold THE EFFING CARD IS DENIED AGAIN!!!! I storm out of there and go BACK to the bank where they look everything up and figure out that some idiot tied my account to the account that was mine and the ex's and now it shows I have a zero balance!! WTH????
I yelled. I was not happy. I couldn't take it any more. I have already paid thousands of dollars to the bank for all the overdrafts and hot checks that sucker wrote. SO now I have a temporary debit card until my new one gets here. AND I withdrew cash because I am not going to look like a fool again. At least the nice woman at Wal-Mart opened a register just to ring me up after I told her my story.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH wish I had been there for that!!! You yelled! LMFAO! Stupid ass banks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design