Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exercise

I found my preferred method....I already knew it, I just had lost it for about 15 years or so lol.  Softball!! We have been playing coed church league softball.  Notice the "we", hubby had been playing church league for years and they FINALLY got a coed team!! Yay!  I love softball!!  Saturday we played in a benefit tournament and wound up playing 4 games back to back in the pouring rain.  It was great.  I was so sore I was hobbling around like an old lady for 3 days...just in time for our league to start and for us to play a double header on Tuesday night.  Thankfully I am not sore any longer...because tonight we have another double header!  I have only had some minor injuries and have found that I can still play fairly well.  I have never been a super star but I can hit and I can catch and I don't look like a complete idiot out there so I guess that is all that matters.  Well, that and the fact that I am having tons of fun despite the soreness, injuries, and the fact that it is almost unbearably hot outside.  Maybe since I will stick with this unlike the running idea, I can lose some of the weight I want gone.  Oh and as of right now my OBP (on base percentage for you non baseball people) is 600!! yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design